Tuesday 19 October 2010

Black Flag - Live '84

Here's another live show from Black Flag. It was recorded in 1984 and features mostly tracks from the My War and Slip It In albums. The show was recorded at the Stone nightclub in San Francisco, CA. Black Flag was an American punk rock band formed in 1976 in Hermosa Beach, California. The band was established largely as the brainchild of Greg Ginn: the guitarist, primary songwriter and sole continuous member through multiple personnel changes. They are widely considered to be one of the first hardcore punk bands.

DOWNLOAD BLACK FLAG - LIVE 84

Here's the tracklisting (192kbps)...
01) The Process Of Weeding Out
02) Nervous Breakdown
03) I Can't Decide
04) Slip It In
05) My Ghetto
06) Black Coffee
07) I Won't Stick Any Of You Unless I Can Stick All Of You
08) Forever Time
09) Fix Me
10) Six Pack
11) My War
12) Jealous Again
13) I Love You
14) Swinging Man
15) Three Nights
16) Nothing Left Inside
17) Wound Up
18) Rat's Eyes
19) The Bars

DOWNLOAD BLACK FLAG - LIVE 84


Note: If the above links don't work try the following from mediafire...
DOWNLOAD BLACK FLAG - LIVE 84 [MEDIAFIRE]

No comments:

Post a Comment