Friday 18 November 2011

Gong - You Remixed (Phase I & II) [ORIG POST]

Here is a two disc download of some remixes of the classic Gong album, You. It's got all the bands you'd expect on a Gong remix album, like System 7, The Orb & Youth. There's also some tracks from other well known artists like Graham Massey (808 State) & The Shamen. It's got some really nice remixes of the tracks & if, like me, You is one of your favourite Gong albums then this is definitely worth hearing.

[AUGUST 2012] NEW LINK (NETKUPS)
DOWNLOAD YOU REMIXED (PHASE I & II)

Here's the tracklisting (256kbps)...
DISC 1
01) Thoughts For Naught (Flute Salad Remix) [Moodswings]
02) A P.H.P.'s Advice (Gong With The Wind) [The Orb]
03) Master Builder (Shamen Remix) [The Shamen]
04) A Sprinkling Of Clouds (Full Length Edit) [Youth]
05) Perfect Mystery (Mystery Trip-Acidpunk Mix) [Electric Skychurch]
06) Isle Of Everywhere (Total Eclipse Mix) [Total Eclipse]
07) You Never Blow Y'r Trip Forever (Or Wilja Mix) [Astralasia]
08) You Are I And I Am You (Wild Mix) [Orlando]

DISC 2
01) Sprinkling Of Clouds (Belly Dance Mix) [System 7]
02) Master Builder (Ishtar Now Mix) [Mad Stof]
03) Magick Mother Invocation (Infinite Possibility Mix) [Glo]
04) Isle Of Everywhere (Perfect Isle Mix) [Global feat. Dublehead]
05) Master Builder (Have A Cuppa Tea Edit) [Gregario & Stephen Budd]
06) Master Builder (Eye Mix) [Yamataka Eye]
07) Isle Of Everywhere (Massey Mix) [808 State]
08) You Never Blow Y'r Trip Forever (Gong But Not Forgotten) [Doof]

[AUGUST 2012] NEW LINK (NETKUPS)
DOWNLOAD YOU REMIXED (PHASE I & II)

4 comments:

  1. I wish this was still up! I have the CDs in my parents attic but bit of a hassle :-S

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheheh no worries. Leave it with me and I'll get them done asap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for the delay but the new links should be ready now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. link down... please re-up... ^_^

    ReplyDelete