Friday 4 January 2013

SST Records - Blasting Concept Vol.I

SST Records were an American independent record label formed in 1978 in Long Beach, California by musician Greg Ginn. The company was initially called Solid State Transmitters through which Ginn sold electronics equipment. Ginn repurposed the company as a record label to release material by his band Black Flag. SST released many key albums that were instrumental in the development of American alternative rock, including releases by the Minutemen, Hüsker Dü, the Meat Puppets, Sonic Youth and Dinosaur Jr. This is volume one of a two part series, I'll upload volume in the next couple of days.

DOWNLOAD THE BLASTING CONCEPT VOL.I

Here's the tracklisting (320kbps)...
01) Paranoid Chant [The Minutemen]
02) The Maze [The Minutemen]
03) Boiling [The Minutemen]
04) Games [The Minutemen]
05) Tumblin' Tumbleweeds [Meat Puppets]
06) Meat Puppets [Meat Puppets]
07) A Human Certainty [Saccharine Trust]
08) Nervous Breakdown [Black Flag]
09) Jealous Again [Black Flag]
10) I've Heard It Before [Black Flag]
11) Hell's Getting Hotter [Overkill]
12) Get Revenge [Stains]
13) I'm Dead [Würm]
14) Real World [Hüsker Dü]

DOWNLOAD THE BLASTING CONCEPT VOL.I


Note: If the above links don't work try the following from Rapidshare...
DOWNLOAD THE BLASTING CONCEPT VOL.I [RAPIDSHARE]

No comments:

Post a Comment